The responses to these questions came from the texts of the books, Yoga and A Call to Liberation by Swami Chidananda.
2. What is a true guru actually, and how might I be able to recognise such a person?
3. How can I be a good disciple to my guru?
4. How can I stay focused on my spiritual practices and stay fully engaged professionally and in other duties as well?
5. How does one lead the divine life in a practical way?
6. What are the broad principles of yoga?
7. What is the role of faith in the spiritual life?
8. What does the eight limbs of Yoga involve?
9. What exactly does tapas (austerity) involve?
10. What is the purpose of life?
11. What does memory involve in yogic philosophy, and how do we improve it?
12. What is the best daily routine for a neophyte in spiritual sadhana?
13. What would you say are the most essential of the spiritual practices?
14. So much is written these days about the potential of the human being. What exactly does that 'potential' mean to you?
15. One hears the phrase silent witness when referring to God. What does that phrase mean exactly?
16. How are we to best utilise our daily life in order to make it a form of spiritual practice?
17. Could you explain a bit about the law of karma?